Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall/winter 2010:Annette Gortz, H-I-G-H, Allude Cashmere i Rundholz


Our photo shoot for www.top10tastes.com



dress: Annette Gortz
shoes: Annette Gortz
coat: Annette Gortz
leggings: Annette Gortz

coat: Annette Gortz
skirt: Annette Gortz
sweater: Annette Gortz
hat: Annette Gortz
belt: Annette Gortz
shoes: Annette Gortz


dress - Annette Gortz
shawl - Allude Cashmere


overalls - H-I-G-H
cardigan: H-I-G-H
shoes: H-I-G-H


dress - H-I-G-H
shoes: H-I-G-H
mittens: Annette Gortz
tights: Wolford 

 dress: H-I-G-H
jacket: H-I-G-H 


Photo: Magdalena Tyburska
Stylist: Anna Malko
Model: Karolina Nassalska
Producer: Top10tastes

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. toujours aussi belle, I miss U a lot, chafik

    ReplyDelete
  2. ale beznadziejny fotograf - litości... co to ma być!!!??????????

    ReplyDelete